- Providing direct resident care
- Supervision of resident care work of non-licensed team members in the skilled nursing operations and other areas throughout the community as appropriate
- In accordance with federal, state and local standards and Sunrise Senior Living policies, you will be a leader in demonstrating the Sunrise Mission 'to champion quality of life for all senior
- Working closely with family members and consulting with community physician(s) to ensure resident needs are being attended to in a personalized way
- Graduate of approved college/school of nursing
- Have a current state license as a Practical Nurse/Vocational Nurse
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in long term care, assisted living, skilled nursing, hospital, and/or full service operations
- Demonstrated knowledge of nursing practices, techniques and methods as applied to skilled nursing and resident care
- Demonstration of knowledge of federal, state and local long term care regulations
- Understanding of the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) and the Care Plan Process
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise.
At Sunrise, you will
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
Associated topics: license, licensed, licensed practical, lpn, lvn lpn, mtp, nurse i, nurse iii, practical nurse, practical nurse lpn