Are you a nurse looking for a new challenge? Are you looking to expand your nursing skill set? Do you need or want the flexibility to work in a variety of settings? Do you want to leverage your professional network to earn additional income? If you nodded your head to any of these questions then please consider the following opportunities with our Kentuckiana Maxim Office.
Maxim is looking for reliable, compassionate, team-oriented nurses to provide total 1-on-1 care with patients in Louisville and the surrounding areas. Patient's range from infant to geriatric, with skills ranging from home ventilators to catheterizations. We do provide pediatric, ventilator and trach training. Shifts may be 4 hours, 6 hours, 8 hours, 10 hours, or 12 hours depending on which patient you end up working with. Pay is competitive and we offer multiple bonus programs. Feel free to email [Click Here to Email Your Resum ]
or call our office and speak to us at 888-###-####.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Documents the patient s plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing interventions.
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
- Revises the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursing interventions.
- Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient care needs of an assigned unit/floor including establishing priorities.
- Other RN (Registered Nurse) duties as assigned.
- Current RN (Registered Nurse) License for the state in which the nurse practices.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility RN (Registered Nurse) contract or state regulation).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
- One year prior RN (Registered Nurse) experience preferred.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, ccu, coronary, intensive care unit, maternal, nurse rn, psychiatric, recovery, surgical, tcu